Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Jerrell Horton Presents: DOWNTOWN HERITAGE - $10 Hassle Free NYE Party
Monday, December 31, 2012 at 9:00 PM - Tuesday, January 1, 2013 at 6:00 AM (EST)
New York, NY
Jerrell Horton (www.horton-hears.com) Presents:
$10 Hassle-Free NYE Soiree
Guest Hosted By:
Rae Holliday (www.stuffflypeoplelike.com)
Gabe Williams (www.stuffflypeoplelife.com)
Briana Bigham (www.bmariestyle.com)
Sir Trice Prince (www.elitedaily.com)
Open Bar Hour
Passed hor d'oeuvres
Best Bottle Deals in Town
(Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info)
*Ticket does not garauntee entry after 12:30am - GET THERE EARLY!
Last Year Was REAL, Check out Pics Below:
- All ticket holders are guaranteed entry until 12:30 am, so I would encourage all guest to GET THERE EARLY!
- Doors open at 9pm, which also marks the start of our one hour open vodka bar.
- There will be a brunch pre party at Parlor guest hosted by Rae Holiday on 12:30:12 from 2pm until 8pm
- For more information review the marketing materials at the bottom of this correspondent of CLICK HERE
- Guaranteed entry into Parlor NYC until 12:30 am. After that point, your entry will be determined by capacity
- One Hour Vodka Open bar from 9pm until 10pm
- Midnight Champagne Toast - Everyone in the building will receive a complementary premium champagne drink to bring in the new year.
- 3:30 am Breakfast *$10 Additional Cost
- Breakfast Bites Menu includes: Mini Chocolate Infused French Toast w/ Maple Syrup, Kobe Beef Steak Skewers & Mini Breakfast Sliders
- Tables are extremely limited at this point, thus all interested parties should visit the following link to place their bottle orders: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1359640-79MxOjrnPn
- There is a $500.00 minimum for table service (you can make a purchase under $500.00, but a complementary table will not be included)
- Each premium bottle purchase in accompanied by 3 complementary admission tickets into the venue
- All guests who purchase bottle service will be able to skip any potential line in front of the venue
- Tax and gratuity are not included in the listed listed bottle prices, please keep that in mind
- Please ensure that all attire is in good taste. A three piece suit is not required :) but keep in mind there will be photographers in the building, so you want to look good!!!
- As of 2:53 am, December 28th there are only 56 $20 general admission tickets remaining. Once those sell out, the another round of "Procrastinator" tickets will be released which will cost $35. So please do encourage your friends to get their tickets asap
- Tickets will be sold at the door but will be subject to inflation. All those wishing to purchase tickets at the door should arrive before 11:00 am in order to increase their chances of gaining entry.
When & Where
Born and raised in New York City, Jerrell A. Horton, lived in public housing throughout the majority of his life, specifically the Vanderveer Projects in Brooklyn, New York and the West Brighton Projects in Staten Island. Realizing that his external circumstances could not thwart his inner strength or determination, Jerrell made the conscious decision in his junior year of high school to aspire to be great. Nothing would stand in the way of his ambition to attend college and pursue a path to success uncharted by most of his peers. Nothing; not even living in an Emergency Assistance Unit (EAU) in the Bronx during his senior year. In fact, it was in this same homeless shelter where he studied for his International Baccalaureate, or IB, advanced placement exams.
Recognizing his extraordinary academic and leadership potential, the renowned Posse Foundation selected Jerrell as one if its scholars and awarded him a prestigious, four-year, full-tuition college scholarship to DePauw University. During his time at DePauw, Jerrell majored in religious studies, minored in chemistry, and spent his summers interning at Bloomberg and Lehman Brothers – back in New York City, but worlds away from the housing projects where he spent his formative years.
Jerrell also served as an active member of the student body and, as a college sophomore, was inducted into Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc. Upon graduating from DePauw, Jerrell launched his career in corporate finance at JP Morgan Chase. He now serves as Director of Business Development for Celebrity Match Maker Paul C. Brunson